Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

Hi, my name is Edgardo. As a person I tend to be caring and helpful when I wanna be but when people do too much and over exaggerate on small problems I just fall back be like “okay”. Yes I know what I did wrong but at the same time you don’t gotta lecture me about it every time we talk. In my opinion I’m a good person to talk to about problems because I won’t judge you no matter what you did, I’d just listen and tell you how I feel about the situation. I might lie here and there but being honest is big for me. I’m a funny guy well my friends say I’m not but we’ll just go with what I said.

One thing I love doing is playing basketball, it clears my mind over everything that is stressing even though I get yelled that it doesn’t affect me because I know he’s yelling to make me a better and smarter player. I also do photography as a hobby, I try to make cash off it but right now it’s been a struggle doing it. I dislike eating vegetables and going home, it annoys me being home.

I take some pretty interesting but difficult classes; majority of them are a AICE classes. If you don’t know what AICE is it’s basically college level classes that are being taught in England or United Kingdom, I don’t know for sure. I take 4 of those classes which means I get a lot of homework which I expected and also didn’t expect because the workload is tiring. The teachers expect for us to know what we’re doing but in this case I don’t know what I’m doing most of the times. I try my best but at the end of the day if I don’t know it I just don’t do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...