Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming Blog

Last class period, Michael, Fulvio, Jontae, and I were deciding on when we would want to film our music video. Jontae and I couldn't do the weekend because our schedule didn't fit the other group members. It is difficult trying to set up a time where we could film because each person is busy. Friday, I had a basketball game that night so we couldn't film on that day. The following day, I had another basketball game so it wasn't decided on doing it that day. Sunday, one of the group members couldn't do it. So now we're trying to see what's the best date for everyone. I suggested specific dates but it was a no. So the best we can do is right after school but we still don't know a date. We will figure it out.

So after figuring out, the day we are going to shoot. We decided to go over how we're going to film again. We discussed the places and how we're going to do it. The mall may be a little crowded but we will end up shooting a shot from there. Head over to the beach and try our best to get tracking shots. Our best option is to figure out where we are going to meet up and from there execute. The filming process can take quite a while considering how much times we have to do a retake. I want to film from the roof but we might not get access. I don't wanna get kicked out of the mall. Being patient is all I wanna do when recording.

Filming can get hard at times. Moving to the right shots and angles can get annoying. However, filming brings experience on how to film when working. I was thinking about filming by myself but it would've been tough. Setting up the tripod and doing it myself would be difficult. That's why I wanted to work in a group. Being in a group, we can split up and record separate scenes. By the end of next week, we should be done recording. That's the goal. We will discuss it more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...