Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of Final Task

Winter break is officially over and what can I say, I am ready to come back and do what is necessary. I’m back in class, ready to start our final project which is a big part of our AICE Exam. The final task should be completed over the next few months and it is gonna be a lot of work ahead. I am in the same group as before with Michael, Jontae, and Fulvio. Since we have worked together before it just seemed right to do the final project together. I believe that us four work together well and we can get things done when needed. This last project is going to be so much fun in my opinion, we get to put out creative minds together and create something.

Even though this part of the project may be the most challenging, I believe I can give the most contribution to the group. I struggle with finding the right camera angles and catching the right moments but I still know how to the work the camera. In the beginning, when I first used a camera I didn’t know how to set up a tripod or even get the tripod to stay still. At the end of the day, I’m a fast learner so I ended up learning how to do it. Editing is still an issue for but I am progressing every time I use Pinnacle Studios. Down the stretch I believe my skills can contribute to our project.

Pitch 1: A transaction of money and envelope, dad leaves kid home alone, forgets to lock door, kid is taken, police question and try to solve.
Pitch 2: 3 men were planning to rob a millionaire while he goes on his daily run but he is aware of what is about to happen.
Pitch 3: After the mysterious murders of citizens throughout a small town a detective seeks to find the man who did it before he kills again


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...