Thursday, February 20, 2020

Film Blog: Didn’t Film

The idea was to get everything done, checkout a camera and start filming so we can get it out of the way. It didn’t happen at all. My group forgot to check a camera out on Thursday, February 13th and my group member Fulvio went to Harvard for a debate tournament. In order for us to be better as a group we need to communicate more. I had no clue Fulvio went on this trip. It would’ve been very weird if we checked out a camera without knowing if Fulvio was gonna be here. My group didn’t even decide who would check out the camera. The weekend came and not a single person texted to see when we were going to film. We still have time to film but we need to better as a group. I believe that if we had one week left to film, we would be in so much trouble.  Another reason why filming did not happen this weekend was, Michael had a track meet all day on Friday and a meet on Saturday as well. On Sunday Michael was free but I had a basketball game and a family outing. On Monday it was Michael dad’s birthday so he was too busy having fun with his dad. Fulvio still had not returned from Harvard. Even though everyone was busy, the weather itself was bad so it would’ve been hard to film. I know that we still have two more weekends to film and I’ll make sure we get it done. I will do my best to communicate better as well. I am going to see what’s the right date for us to film. Let’s hope that the weather isn’t bad this weekend so we can film this. I’m excited for this film. This film is going to be one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...