Monday, February 24, 2020

Film Blog: Didn’t Film Again


Another weekend has gone to waste. It’s none of our fault. We all had something to do. Michael had a track meet on Saturday. Jontae had a meeting to go to. Fulvio had to stay with his family. I had to take care of my sick sister all weekend. Time is going by fast and we need to figure out a way to film. The more and more we wait the less time we have. In my opinion, my group and I will figure it out. One week left to record. It may be tough since we have SATs coming up. Everyone is studying and forgetting the fact we have to record. I am going to try and set up a film date. We have peer review next week. My group needs to record something before March 2nd. In other words, we might be screwed. My group and I work well under pressure. Best to say we might have an opportunity this weekend. The schedule will be figured out by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...