Monday, April 13, 2020

Reshoot our film

The time has come to start reshooting our film. This process has became difficult in our current state. Michael wanted to get it done ahead of time. Jontae wanted to just wait. Fulvio didn’t know what he wanted to do. I was the deciding factor. I said we should wait and focus on putting our film together. The reshoot process was easier than I thought. The thing is I couldn’t meet up with my group because of the coronavirus. Covid-19 has disabled the fact that my group and I can’t meet up. The thought process on how we were gonna do this was difficult. My group and I got on the phone and spoke to each other. Since I had the entire film, I was the one to do reshoot videos using what I have. I also had Michael record parts of his house. Voice recordings was done as well. I was taking precautionary measures in this process. The world right now isn’t in a good place. Us leaving our house wouldn’t be a smart idea. I was the one responsible for the reshoot. The rest of the group critique everything. They made sure to tell me what I needed to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...