Monday, October 28, 2019

Filming the Commercial

Today we are filming our Gatorade commercial. We completed majority of our commercial. I started bring all the materials that we needed to film. Grabbed the most important stuff like Gatorade bottle, basketball, and shoes. For the first part, I watched Michael run on the track. While Fulvio was recording him and taking the tracking shots. The materials we had were the camera, SD card, and the tripod. We were ready to shoot.

Then we moved on to the next scene. Michael was saying his lines for the commercial and doing what he needed to do for the commercial. We had to have multiple takes for this part because Michael couldn’t say his lines correctly. I watched as Fulvio took the takes and then take a close up shot of the Gatorade bottle. From there we are almost complete with our commercial.

When we returned to class, I helped return the materials we used for filming except
for the SD card. I used the SD card to dump the footage into a file. So I put the SD card into the SD card reader and then after I took all the footage and dumped it into the folder we were saving  everything in. Once my group watched everything and agreed with it, I took the SD card and returned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...