Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing the Commercial

Today, my group and I finished the filming for our Gatorade commercial. I took some extra shots, just incase the other films were corrupted or didn’t come out correctly. Michael went to go get the Gatorade bottle again and I went in the gym to go get the basketball. Jontae and I were dribbling the basketballs for the footage. Fulvio was recording and it was a two shot of Jontae and I. I was hot and was sweating a lot. I did retakes to make sure I looked good while dribbling and it seen that I was holding the bottle correctly.

Next, Jontae and I said our lines and we made sure that everything was set for the shot. I said my lines and drank water out the bottle and showed the Gatorade symbol. The shot went well and we returned back to class to start our editing process. I couldn’t start editing because Pinnacle Studios wasn’t working on our computers and it was a disaster.

I dumped all the footage into the folder, that already had the other shots in it. From there, since we couldn’t, edit we saved all of our shots into a google drive and so editing couldn’t be done today. We attempted to edit one more time but we couldn’t. The app on the computer wouldn’t load and so from there we just stopped trying and told the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...