Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing Blog: We Did It

The editing process has finally begun. The filming process went smoothly. We used iMovie to edit. We found difficult using pinnacle studios so iMovie was the right choice. I led the way, since I’m good at editing. We used my iPad and I got straight to work. I made sure to follow the shooting script and have the transitions correct. The process was very easy. Making plans ahead of time was a big help in editing. It was easy, I had a smooth time with editing. As a group we’re starting to get this editing thing down. Editing is hands down my favorite part. Michael edited some parts too. Fulvio and Jontae gave us tips and told us what we need to do or add. It was nice having an extra set of eyes. Easy mistakes were spotted. I’m happy we have our film. It may not be finished, but we’ll be fine. We relied on each other and got it done. Everyone played their role. I will always enjoy editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...