Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

In class, we did a peer review of another groups film. The person we got was Asia. Her film consisted of her brothers I’m guessing. It wasn’t completely done since it was only one minute long. The lighting was very good though. It was easy to see the people in the film. The film seemed to be about kids fighting in the back of a van. The film had the right amount of titles and they were in the right order. The sound quality was good. I was able to hear the words coming from the children. In the film, it had multiple camera shots. By the looks of it, it was film hand-held so no tripod was used. One thing, I did like was the acting. For some kids, they have good acting skills. Looks like they weren’t that difficult to handle. One thing, I do suggest is that the story needs to be more clear. I was kind of confused on what it was about exactly. I enjoyed the film though. I want to see the final product because it looks like it is going to be good. More than likely, the film will turn out to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

Component II-Question 2-Audiences and Institutions In the film industry, marketing is a huge part of it. Promoting the movie around the wo...